Extremely light and polyvalent reserve parachute pocket, fully adapted to local site flying and the Hike & Fly activity.
- Light ( 130gr. for the size 1 and 150gr. for the size 2 ).
- Complete and polyvalent ( Mountaineering, Hike&Fly, local flight sites ).
- Full view pre-shaped deployment handle for instant easy access.
- Fastened and secured via safety flex pins on the front face of the container.
- T1 : X-TRALITE S, X-TRALITE M
- T2 : X-TRALITE L, LIGHT S, M, L, FLUID S, M, L
- Soft Velcro® side on the upper flap, atop the container to affix instrumentation.
- Rear compression straps for optimal volume adjustment.
- Easy and quick to install on the harness using straps and quick release buckles.
- Easy parachute insertion ( rectangular shape adapted to the POD )
- Adjustment according to chest strap width..
- Nylon 100D
|L||Width||16 cm||23 cm|
|I||Backpack depth||10 cm||12 cm|
|H||Height||20 cm||22 cm|
|Volume||3.2 L||6 L|
Review Hide Reviews
Supair Olys Reserve Container review
Very good and high quality container. I use size Small Supair Olys Reserve Container for Ultracross 75 reserve. the container has Velcro strip on the top face, I use it to mount my smartphone with Variometer application. The container has straps on the back side so you can tighten the container vertically if the reserve is too loose inside. The hanging straps on the top side is adjustable.