A lightweight, versatile and polyvalent harness. Particularly suited to mountain flying, it also intended to be used for tandem flying, ground handling, coastal ridge soaring, wherever lightness and ease allow the pilot to play freely. Comfort and safety with the reversible Backpack/Airbag module also allows thermal flying!
Weight 830 g
| 760 g
- Color(s) black/green
- Size(s) S/M & L
- Easy harness access.
- Turns into a complete AirBag harness with the optional AirBag/Backpack.
- Light and compact.
- Possibility to thermal with - high passive safety - accepts an optional front mounted reserve parachute pocket - has reserve parachute bridles shoulder connections, and a removable reversible AirBag/Backpack.
- - Body posture: upright.
- - Trekking / flying and progression.
- - Tandem pilot or passenger.
- - Light weight Split-Leg harness design.
- - Opening the harness's straps using the push-through buckles.
- - Self-stabilizing leg-strap system.
- - Pre-equipped for a front reserve parachute pocket.
Gear / comfort
- - Built-in speed-system guiding rings.
- - Removable dorsal storage pocket.
- - Chest strap adjustment.
- - Adjustable backrest support incline.
- - Shoulder straps adjustments.
- - Dyneema weebing
- - Nylon 210D Ripstop.
- - Special Ripstop Dyneema® fabric.
- - EN 1651.
Made in Europe
|D||Hooking points height||43||43|
|E||Side trims height||28||30|
This harness is delivered with the following items :
- 2 Twist-lock Zicral SUPAIR Karabiner 30 mm
Removable dorsal storage pocket.