- Saddle: Club saddle (black with a pattern on the saddle top)
- Seat post: Club 25.4mm x 300mm black steel with rectangular mounting bracket, 4 hole
- Seat post clamp: Impact double bolt (white) aluminum
- Frame: Nimbus II 16" (black) steel with 42mm machined maincap bearing housings
- Hub/axle: Unicycle.com 36 hole steel, cotterless with a hardened CrMo splindle, 100mm center bearing to center bearing X 2
- Spokes: 14G. stainless black (187mm in legnth for 3X) with silver nips x 2
- Rim: Club 16" Black, 36 hole, 32mm wide, singlewall, reinforced eyelets X 2
- Rim strip: Rubber X 2
- Tube size: 16" x 1.75 " X 2
- Tire: Innova 16" x 1.75" x 2
- Crank arms: 102mm united steel cotterless
- Pedals: United Plastic, 9/16 threads
- Bearings: 17mm x 40mm X 2 sets, with 40-42mm bearing shims x 2 sets
- Approx. cycle weight: 15
Difficult to learn, but very impressive once mastered. You pedal the top wheel that then drives the lower wheel which means you have to pedal backwards to go forwards. This unicycle will challenge your normal unicycling intuition.
This Club unicycle is the perfect fit for any rider looking to spice up a performing act, parade, or event.
Watch the video!
Club 16" 2-Wheeler Unicycle