Ozone Access V6 Snow Kite
Free Ozone Access Connect Backcountry Harness (Please note in order or call for other opitons)
The Access V6 is our entry level De-power foil kite that has been designed to make the learning process of Snowkiting as safe and easy as possible.
The Access V6 brings unsurpassed ease of use and superior safety to the Snowkite world; it is simply the best choice for new Snowkite enthusiasts. It is the same kite design as the 2015 model, with refinement to the Internal Re-Ride Release System.
The design goal of this kite is to allow total new comers to enjoy this sport from their very first session. We have made this possible by creating an incredibly stable kite, which has a constant pull and a large wind range. If you are new to the sport or an occasional snowkiter, the Access V6 is the kite you need to learn the basics of Snowkiting and progress to find out what this incredible sport can offer. This has helped to make the Access V6 a great teaching tool, which is why it has become the kite of choice for top Snowkite schools around the globe.
The design of this already classic kite has more stability even at low angles of attack due to a specifically created profile. The progressive arc means that the kite is rock solid in the air and maintains a quick turning speed with responsive bar feeling. The low aspect ratio ensures stability in the gustiest of conditions, delivering constant power and progressive pull.
Even though the Access V6 is developed for teaching and entry level riders it has become a favorite for experienced riders who require ultra stability in turbulent high mountain conditions. Most of our International team riders keep a 4m or a 6m in their quiver and would not be caught without it for those trips to the mountains. The Access V6 is also a favorite for expeditions where it is essential to have safe and easy to use kites in extreme conditions.
The Access V6 is available as a Kite Only option that comes with the lightweight Kompressor Bag, or Kite Complete with the Contact-Snow Control System and easy to use Backpack. We recommend adding the Kompressor Bag to the kite complete option to have your kite packed and secured as small as possible.
Internal Re-Ride Release System
The Internal Re-Ride Release System is the result of intense research and development with the aim to create the safest system on the market. The goal was to have a re-ride system that once activated the kite can easily be re-launched without having to untangle or clear any lines. The new system stalls the kite with an internal line – the kite de-powers instantly without tangling and will sit on the ground ready to re-launch when you're ready again.
Another big advantage of our Internal Re-Ride Release System is the land and secure option. We have added the Secure Loop in the line approx 2m away from the rider. To land the kite with no pull simply pull the 5th line through the chicken loop until you reach the Secure Loop. The kite will stall and fall to the ground without any pull. Use the Secure Loop in the 5th line to keep the kite on the ground - it can either be hooked onto a carabineer on your harness or over the bar horn. This makes landing and packing your kite safe and easy even in high winds.
We thoroughly enjoyed developing and testing the Internal Re-Ride Release System throughout the last season. It has made mountain climbing and packing on top so much more enjoyable, safe, easy and quick for the user.
- The Internal Re-Ride Release System cannot be upgraded to any older kites as it includes lines that are running inside your kite.
- For reverse launch and light wind landing we have kept the Brake Stall Handle between the back leader lines.
ACCESS V6 FEATURES
- Entry level de-power foil
- Stable and predictable
- The kite of choice for new comers and Snowkite schools
- Unsurpassed ease of use
- Industry Leading Re-Ride Release System - looses all power in the kite and ready to ride after activating again
- Great feeling through the bar with direct handling which is vital for beginners
- Specific profile to increase stability and low end power to provide more pull in lighter winds
- Planform with an increased arc to improve handling and the turning speed
- Simple bridle line configuration reducing parasitic drag to increase light wind performance
- Blow-out-valves on the under surface help avoid damage if the kite is crashed
- Velcro openings in the tip to remove debris and snow
- Double pulley speed-system with high spec Ronstan Orbit ball bearing pulleys
- High quality, easy to use backpack with loads of volume
- Exceptional hand checked Ozone factory construction using the highest quality materials
- Contact-Snow Control System with 500kg front/300kg back lines, and Brake Stall handle to land and re-launch the kite with ease
Access Control System
The Access Control System offers the latest in release features, a clean control bar design and a simple easy-to-use trimming system.
Push Away Quick Release – The control system features our Megatron push-away quick release with total flag out of the kite. The release handle is ergonomic with positive release forces for quick and easy release. Simple re-assembly saves time and gets you back up and riding faster.
Two Release Modes – The Megatron offers riders a choice of two…
- Push Away Quick Release
- Two Release Modes
- Anti-twist Flag Out Line and Spinning Handle
- Auto Positioning Chicken Loop
- Easy Flying Line Sorting
- Hand Brake Handle
- Magnetic Trim Handle
- Low Friction Centre Piece
- PU Covered De-power Line
- Ronstan Orbit Pulley
- Clamcleat Trimmer
- 500kg/300kg Flying Lines
- Back Line Trim Option
- Ergonomic EVA Grip
- 45cm, 50cm and 55cm Sizes
Using this custom color chooser, you can design your own personal color combination for your kite. Call for Custom color orders.
We are a full kite shop and love to wheel and deal. If you have a set up in mind give us a call and we can get you a custom quote. 801-576-6460 or www.paragliders.com
Watch the video!
2015 Ozone Access Snow Kite Package